Already a well known face in Santa Catalina for her French/Tunisian food served at her restaurant A Ma Maison, Saloua Sfar has now opened another venue, but this time in the up-and-coming Foners neighbourhood where she lives in Palma. On the night of the inauguration in September she is joined by more than a hundred guests to launch the unique urban space. Vicki caught up with her recently to find out more about Saloua’s dreams for her new venture.
If you can dream it, you can do it
For me, art is not just artists painting, it’s culture, it’s dance, it’s music
Also in Holiday
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers