Travel industry sources in the UK are saying that flights to Spain, including Mallorca, and Portugal are most likely to be affected by Gatwick Airport's decision to reduce the number of flights. There will be a limit of 825 flights per day in July and 850 in August. It is estimated that there will be some 500 cancellations over the two months.
Mallorca flights expected to be affected by Gatwick cuts
Cuts agreed with the main carriers
Also in Holiday
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca