The number of seats is more than 2019's total passenger number.
Foreign tourism in the Balearics compared with 2019 was much higher than for the whole of Spain.
The Spanish government is upbeat and so is the Balearic government.
Foreign tourism recovery in the Balearics has outstripped the European average by 15%.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma