Javier Vich, the president of the Palma and Cala Major hotel association, says that many of the city's boutique hotels as well as hotels in Cala Major will be at 100% occupancy over the May Labour Day holiday weekend. Where not at 100%, hotels are expected to average 90% occupancy.
Also in Holiday
- Final touches to Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló's spectacular home in Porto Cristo
- Award-winning British actress braves the weather at home in Mallorca
- A Place in the Sun star gives Mallorca a shining endorsement
- The seven euro supermarket anti-wrinkle cream which is causing a sensation
- Scoff your ham and cheese sandwich before landing in Mallorca
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Good job they're all going to Egypt and Turkey now. Otherwise, it would be 200% and everybody would be all pissed off.