These days I take a walk with my two sons every evening along the coast when the temperatures are lower. As we have a general conservation one of my sons asked the question, “dad, what has gone wrong with the people?” Then I asked for further clarification of his question since it was too broad and this was what he had to say, “people are throwing trash everywhere.” I could not say anything further except to totally agree with him. His observations are very correct.
Let's Keep Our Island Clean: A Call to a Responsible Stewardship
The month of September is dedicated to the stewardship of the environment under the banner of the Season of Creation
- Indian summer in Mallorca, but will it last?
- Amber Heard's refuge in Mallorca
- Concern about possible return of cannibal drug to Magalluf
- British man has 100,000 pound watch ripped from his wrist in central Palma
- Spain is the only country in Europe which still has Covid restrictions for British travellers