The Balearic Sea has been considered one of the best-preserved regions of the Mediterranean. A marine and coastal environment in good ecological health is critical for the economic prosperity of the Balearic Islands.
Balearic sea report: A gateway to connect Marine Science – Policy – Society
What can we do as a society to conserve it and improve its health?
Also in Holiday
- Britons will have to pay to come to Mallorca from 2022
- 30 litres of rain within minutes, freak storm leaves path of destruction
- Yellow alert extended for torrential rain in Mallorca
- Police concerned at the prospect of a summer of "recklessness"
- Whale of a time for Mallorca diver who saved trapped humpback