The British government and the European Union do not appear to be in any hurry to push ahead with the Brexit negotiations, even though the uncertainty is hurting British business. Negotiations have officially started and then ended, and they are unlikely to start again much before the end of the year, by which time almost 18 months will have passed since the referendum and little or nothing will be clear.
The long Brexit wait
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister