You could get rather angry over Brexit. In fact, it makes my blood boil. I am angry not because my country has become the laughing stock of the world, I am angry because the careers and the very livelihood of millions of Britons have been put in jeopardy because of the stupidity of party politics. There was (is) a theory that if Brexit is not implemented the British public will lose faith in politics. I would say that it has already been lost. You can't point to a single figure in parliament who deserves any sort of praise over Brexit. MPs, from all parties, have failed miserably in what should have been their finest hour over an issue which is so complex that no one is too sure what it is all about. The government has had over two years to get a deal which would be accepted by parliament, and we are still light years away from any sort of agreement.
Also in News
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!