When local politicians return from their summer break they will certainly be asked why there were fewer tourists on the beach next to them this year. A month ago your average local resident was welcoming the fact that there were fewer tourists but now the penny has dropped. Fewer tourists equal less profit, equal lower salaries equal less economic growth.
Also in News
- Britons could be denied entry to the Balearics next year
- British residents taking drastic action over driving licences
- First day of Ryanair strike could affect 73,200 passengers on Friday
- Palma delays because of air-traffic control and Ryanair strikes
- Mallorca Live: Making some changes after first day problems