The Week in Tourism
Easter had genuinely come to herald the start of the season.
The Government says the new law will approved within 3 weeks but CAEB, FEHM, Restoration, Afedeco, Aviba, FEBT and PIMEM do not know its content.
Tourist numbers from the mainland are on the increase.
The modification of thee arrivals hall is one of a series of Brexit contingencies being adopted by the Spanish government to avoid problems when the UK leaves the EU.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma