The Spanish royal family has a serious problem on its hands and it has not gone unnoticed by the general public, in fact, with the country stuck at home and glued to their TV and social media, this latest scandal involving the former king could not have come out at a worse time.
Trying to bury bad news
Also in News
- The owner's fear of the 'tenant-squatter' in Mallorca
- Update: Mallorca December temperature records broken, Mallorca basks in sunshine, highs of 24ºC
- Housing law has reduced the number of homes to rent in Mallorca by up to 30%
- Top British cyclist trains in Alcudia
- Petition launched for a referendum on the UK rejoining the European Union