SPANISH politicians both here in the Balearics and in Madrid are quite frankly dangling a carrot in front of us and every time they mention safe corridors we all get extremely excited. But, sadly, I think we need to get real and ignore the political rumour mill. Just look at the numbers, the spikes, the growth and expansion of the so-called ‘second wave’, as if the first ever went away.
What's a safe corridor?
Also in News
- Britons will have to pay to come to Mallorca from 2022
- 30 litres of rain within minutes, freak storm leaves path of destruction
- Yellow alert extended for torrential rain in Mallorca
- Police concerned at the prospect of a summer of "recklessness"
- Whale of a time for Mallorca diver who saved trapped humpback