I think everyone will understand the Palma city council’s logic for cancelling New Year celebrations in city squares this year because of the coronavirus situation. Social distancing rules would be difficult to say the least. But I do object to the way things are just cancelled and it is a question of Thank You and Goodnight.
New Year is off
Also in News
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Demolition catches Son Banya drug dealers unawares
- Cala d'Or is UK’s top travel destination for 2024 as Mallorca remains number one
- Motorcyclist dies after head-on collision with a truck