“IF I knew what I know now I wouldn't have voted for it!” This is what an increasing number of people who voted for Brexit are saying at the moment. But sorry, a poor excuse! If you didn't really understand what you were voting for, then you shouldn't have voted! As my old grandmother would have said, it is no good crying over spilt milk!
The Brexit moment
Britain & The Brexit moment
Also in News
- The seven euro supermarket anti-wrinkle cream which is causing a sensation
- Final touches to Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló's spectacular home in Porto Cristo
- A Place in the Sun star gives Mallorca a shining endorsement
- Award-winning British actress braves the weather at home in Mallorca
- Free cinema on the beach during the summer nights in Mallorca
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
It’s called democracy not that the remoaners understand that word
Every country deserves the Presidents (or PM´s) it elects. So good luck with Boris!