Tourists are returning. Out of curiosity I went onto the website of a well-known hotel in Playa de Palma that will be open for Easter in order to find out what it would cost. Two weeks for this four-star and a saving of one thousand euros on the normal price. Well, that was how it was presented anyway, and who am I to believe that it wasn’t genuinely a grand off.
A one cent tourist tax special offer
It is therefore ninety years since the first tourist tax, failure though it clearly was
Also in News
- Dream Mallorca home for legendary goalkeeper
- Mark Wright puts nightmare aside and enjoys Mallorca dream!
- Taxi drivers say queues at the airport have been "immense"
- Environmentalists demanding that Palma beach restaurant demolition is carried out
- Briton who ran over two people in Magalluf has been released
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Currently there are no comments.