There is some similarity to how tourist tax revenue has been used.
There was much criticism of the previous government's allocation of tourist tax revenue for this purpose.
The tax is paid on arrival.
The formula would involve deductions from income tax declarations.
Jaume Bauzà of the Partido Popular is the new tourism minister.
Estimate for 2023 is now higher than had originally been forecast.
An end to policies that implied a decrease in tourist numbers.
The elections are almost upon us, and tourism is a key issue.
One reason for the clampdown - youth hostels don't charge the tourist tax.
Electric bikes as well - one million euros of aid.
Balearic tourist tax will no be raised.
Catalan is said to be in a situation of "linguistic emergency".
"Tourist tax should be paid at airports and ports of entrance..."
What if Mallorca's town halls could decide not to apply the tourist tax?
A guest paying the tourist tax at a Palma hotel.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma