Where will the three million for the development be coming from?
Why was a tourist tax introduced in the first place?
Tourists at a hotel paying for the tourist tax.
An initial estimate as to how much revenue is involved has now been given - no more than three million euros.
The tax is "not to help businesses in cases of financial problems".
The funding will be made up with 16 million euros of tourist tax revenue and five million from the private sector - hoteliers, most obviously.
- Britons will have to pay to come to Mallorca from 2022
- More bad news for British residents driving in Spain
- Palma airport damaging Mallorca's image in the UK
- Enough is enough! Petition launched after UK driving licences banned in Spain for residents
- Tourist who dived into Magalluf pool was egged on by friends