It is difficult, even on a small island many miles away, not to mention what is happening in Britain at the moment. I have made my views on the whole episode clear in this space, Prime Minister Boris Johnson should go, without question. But, it does appear that the British Prime Minister could just escape this whole sad affair which says little for British politics and will only lower (even further) the public perception of politicians. Indeed, Johnson appears to be weathering the storm at the moment but this could all change but at the moment he appears to be on a course for survival.
I just hope that the British electorate doesn´t forget this whole sad episode
Also in News
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- New Nomad visa could result in surge of foreign families moving to the island
- Yes, it does snow in Spain...even in September!
- Home sharing takes off in Mallorca as the cheap alternative to owning a property