Just as I have been telling all who would listen that the winters in the United Kingdom are not as bad as they are cracked-up to be, we get a treble of named storms blasting their way across the country. I have to say that the 122mph wind that was recorded at The Needles, just off the Isle of Wight was a sobering thought and the damage across the country in its wake has been considerable considering that the storms were ‘flagged’ well in advance.
I'm all windswept and interesting!
The weather in the United Kingdom vs the weather in Mallorca
Also in News
- Enjoy the good Mallorca weather while it lasts
- Mallorca's green sea and problems with treating it
- Super luxury Scenic Eclipse comes out of the cold in Mallorca
- Wednesday's weather in Mallorca - Indian summer continuing for now
- Acquittal for drunk driver who ran over and killed a British citizen in Palma