The Balearic parliament has unanimously approved a motion raised by PSOE for there to be a thorough analysis of educational infrastructure in the Balearics and for measures to be introduced to improve it. The approval was made by the Commission for Culture, Education and Sport, the PSOE parliamentary deputy, Enric Casanova, criticising the current state of some schools and describing them as “inadequate, deficient and with serious problems related to facilities”.
New schools needed for increasing Balearic population
Also in News
- Missing British rugby player had been in the Balearics
- Diving with blue whales in Mallorca
- Andratx to spend almost five million euros on demolition of Monport apartments
- From Hollywood to Mallorca love still in the air for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones
- "It is a grave error not to listen to our foreign residents," said Mayor of Andratx