A group of twelve coastal municipalities have joined forces in creating a united front to try and deal with the type of traffic and parking chaos that affected beach areas this summer and so avoid a repetition next summer.
Coastal towns look to stop traffic chaos next summer
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for tomorrow