The number of foreign visitors coming to Spain and the Balearics this year is continuing to rise, setting the country on course for another record-breaking year.
Tourists just keep on coming
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for tomorrow