The plan to invest 25.4 million euros on a regeneration scheme for the Ponent district of Palma has been defended by the town hall, which will be seeking 50% of the funding from the European Regional Development Fund. The project - one for sustainable urban development - covers Es Jonquet, Son Armadans, El Terreno, Portopí, Cala Major and Sant Agustí.
Plan for regeneration of Ponent district of Palma is approved
Also in News
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!