The Majorca Daily Bulletin today brought the British Ambassador to Spain, Simon Manley, and key members of his team together with representatives of the island's tourism, including the vice-president of the Balearics and minister for tourism, Biel Barcelo, for a key breakfast meeting. This was to analyse how cooperation between the various bodies functioned last season and how the Foreign and Commonwealth Office and the local authorities can work together more in ensuring that Britons who holiday here have a safe and enjoyable time, while residents are also better catered for and looked after.
British ambassador meets Balearic tourism authorities
Also in News
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements