The Balearic branch of the Tax Agency is reinforcing previous messages about the intention to get tough with the non-declaration of income from rentals, especially those for tourists. It plans to treble the number of inspections made last year, says the agency's special representative in the Balearics, Arnau Cañellas, who has previously said that he expects there to be "overwhelming" results from the campaign.
Tax agency trebling holiday rentals’ inspections
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers
- Skiing in Mallorca has never been so easy