Calvia town hall yesterday stated that the fireworks' display for Santa Ponsa's Rei en Jaume fiestas tomorrow night had been cancelled because of a failure by the company contracted to meet safety requirements. The company in question, Focs d'Artifici Europlá S.L., hit back today by saying that the cancellation is "exclusively attributable to the town hall".
Santa Ponsa fireworks company blames town hall for cancellation
Also in News
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Demolition catches Son Banya drug dealers unawares
- Cala d'Or is UK’s top travel destination for 2024 as Mallorca remains number one
- The ninety-day rule: "Exclusive interview with French Senator proposing end to 90-day rule"