Scottish second home owners and holidaymakers were outraged when they read about winter flights being grounded in the Bulletin yesterday. Long-term property owner and regular visitor Ian Rice said that he and many of his friends are "very disappointed".
Scots calling on Balearic government for winter flight help
Also in News
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!