The Calvia bylaw on the display of alcoholic beverages comes into effect next week. Stacks of bottles and cans outside stores will no longer be allowed.
Shops concerned about Calvia alcohol display ban
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for tomorrow