Following a recent spate of thefts from taxis and a knife attack on a driver, Palma town hall and the police are looking at measures designed to minimise taxi-driver risk. One of these will be the offer of self-defence classes. This was raised at a meeting to discuss driver safety that was called by the town hall.
Additional security for Palma's taxi drivers
Also in News
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- New Nomad visa could result in surge of foreign families moving to the island
- Yes, it does snow in Spain...even in September!
- Home sharing takes off in Mallorca as the cheap alternative to owning a property