The Supreme Court rulings in respect of appeals arising from sentences handed out in the "caso Nóos" are expected at some point in the first half of May. Acquittals of the husband of Princess Cristina, Iñaki Urdangarin, his one-time business partner at the Nóos Institute, Diego Torres, and the ex-Balearic president, Jaume Matas, are not anticipated.
Urdangarin appeal ruling due next month
Also in News
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured