Prince Harry and Majorca
The young Prince, who marries on Saturday, came to Majorca as a child with his parents.
Also in News
- Award-winning British actress braves the weather at home in Mallorca
- Mallorca to remain on weather alert for the next week as freak storm hits
- Friday's weather in Mallorca - another storm forecast
- Scoff your ham and cheese sandwich before landing in Mallorca
- The new government - tourist tax will stay but an end to tourism "interventionism"
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Shock report: Parents bring child to Mallorca in the 1980’s. Who would have thought?
You are scraping the barrel with this story as it's not as though he had any choice in it.
I am finding it difficult to see the point in this article. I visit twice a year over many years and I am not a benefits scrounger like the royal family????
Scraping the journalistic barrel for this connection!
My parents brought me in th 80s. I stayed in the Flora apartments in Port De Pollença (to name a few), wheres my story? HAHAHAHA