The case against Associated Newspapers includes bugging people’s calls, cars and homes, and paying police for sensitive information.
The first sale was at 9.20am.
They went on a number of dates, she claims.
They have delivered stinging criticism of the British monarchy and accusations of racism.
Hundreds of copies of Spare are going spare in Mallorcan hotels.
No one can deny it’s all gone pear shaped for Harry, formerly known as Prince.
My Column by Donald Trelford
Thinking on these matters, I looked at an article I wrote in The Observer 33 years ago, when Princess Anne attacked the tabloids in much the same way as Prince Harry is now.
A contribution was made to Carbon Footprint Ltd.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma