With less than two weeks to go before the World Cup kicks off in Russia, the security forces and local authorities in Calvia and Palma have plans ready to roll to curtail any football-related incidents in their key resorts.
World Cup resort crackdowns
Also in News
- Mallorca doctors vote to go on strike
- From Hollywood to Mallorca love still in the air for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones
- "It is a grave error not to listen to our foreign residents," said Mayor of Andratx
- Missing British rugby player had been in the Balearics
- Diving with blue whales in Mallorca