Palma's small to medium sized businesses yesterday totally rejected the findings of a survey carried out by Palma town hall which claims that 54 per cent of small traders are more or less unaffected by illegal street traders.
Small traders furious over illegal trading claims
Also in News
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- New Nomad visa could result in surge of foreign families moving to the island
- Yes, it does snow in Spain...even in September!
- Home sharing takes off in Mallorca as the cheap alternative to owning a property