The state air navigation company Enaire has refuted claims by the UCSA union that new air-traffic controllers for Palma will not be ready to assume duties this summer and that there will be delays because of a shortage of personnel.
Enaire refutes air-traffic controller claims
Also in News
- Oprah Winfrey in Mallorca holiday
- Marga Prohens, the centre right politician who spent her summers in Southampton, looks set to be new Balearic President
- Six-year-old girl falls from a third floor in Palma
- It´s not fare. Palma taxi problems mount
- Monday's weather in Mallorca - alerts for rain and thunderstorms