Spanish airports are European leaders in using this landing method.
One strike involves air traffic control, the other easyJet.
Enaire handled 63% fewer flights in July, an improvement over the 89.7% fewer in June.
New flight corridors being proposed would take a third of air traffic.
Airline associations fear that the union is "sowing disquiet" at the Palma control centre.
- You no longer have to remove liquids, electronic device from your hand luggage at Palma airport
- Palma town hall cannot stop demolition of beach restaurant, say environmentalists
- Supermarket shop in Mallorca 70% more expensive than a year ago
- Prison for driver responsible for the death of a teenager on the Algaida road
- Balearics is for sale, over 91 hotels on the market