Theresa May has announced that she will quit if her twice-defeated EU divorce deal passes at the third attempt, making a last-ditch attempt to persuade rebels in the Conservative party to back her.
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Mark Cavendish teams up with Armstrong, Ullrich and Wiggins in Mallorca