The President of the Balearic government Francina Armengol announced today that all shops, restaurants, gyms and other businesses with a capacity of more than 300 people would close because of fears over the coronavirus.
Businesses with a capacity of more than 300 people to close
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday
- Birthday celebrations for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones