Pretty much everything has been closed down during the State of Emergency in Spain but even when the doors are shut, there’s a whole lot going on in Museums in Palma.
Behind the scenes at the museum
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday
- Birthday celebrations for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones