The Balearic government announced today that nightclubs and fun pubs with a maximum capacity for 300 people will be allowed to open until 2.30am from this coming Monday.
Lights out for Balearic nightlife...for the moment
Also in News
- Marga Prohens, the centre right politician who spent her summers in Southampton, looks set to be new Balearic President
- Six-year-old girl falls from a third floor in Palma
- Oprah Winfrey in Mallorca holiday
- Monday's weather in Mallorca - alerts for rain and thunderstorms
- It´s not fare. Palma taxi problems mount
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Currently there are no comments.