Spain's health ministry raised its coronavirus death toll to 28,313 on Friday after ironing out database inconsistencies, and said the disease was under control in Spain's nine remaining active clusters as it prepared to reopen to tourism.
Spain revises COVID-19 deaths upwards to above 28,000
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- Fury in Spain over M&S's Chorizo/paella croquetas
- Boom in foreign real estate agencies in Mallorca's towns is over
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Mallorca to escape polar bomb over December Bank Holiday