The controls for arrivals at ports and airports are as the health ministry had previously suggested.
Borders could open without a quarantine.
Boris Johnson says UK looking at Air Bridges, but defended the UK's 14-day quarantine policy.
The Spanish government is looking at whether there should be "reciprocity" on quarantine.
Spain will reopen its borders to most European visitors from June 21.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma