Aina Sastre of Més in Alaro says that she and the local party are "disappointed" that the Council of Majorca has not made a request for the purchase of Alaro Castle to be classified as a strategic project.
Alaro Castle purchase is not a "strategic project"
Also in News
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!