The Balearic Government has written to the Minister of Development, José Luis Abalos denouncing the steep rise in flight prices, according to the President of the Balearic Government, Francina Armengol, who said meetings are being arranged with airlines to discuss the issue and in a bid to lower prices.
Fury over the hike in airline prices
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday
- Birthday celebrations for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones