The Government has just issued a raft of new restrictions after groups of German and English tourists went on the rampage last weekend jumping up and down on parked cars, singing in the streets at 0200 in the morning and sharing drinks. None of them were wearing face masks or respecting social distancing.
The new restrictions in Magalluf and Playa de Palma
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday
- Birthday celebrations for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones