The Balearic Association of Night Leisure & Entertainment, or Abone and the Association of Traders and Tourism Service Companies of Mallorca, or Acotur have given PP, Ciudadanos and Vox a copy of the lawsuit filed against the Balearic Government for the arbitrary closure of 5 streets in Magalluf and Playa de Palma.
Government accused of ulterior motives in street closures lawsuit
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday
- Birthday celebrations for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones