The Balearic Government will have to borrow more than 1 billion euros next year due to a lack of financing to cope with a fall in revenue in 2021 caused by the coronavirus crisis.
Mallorca's debt mountain
Also in News
- You no longer have to remove liquids, electronic device from your hand luggage at Palma airport
- Palma town hall cannot stop demolition of beach restaurant, say environmentalists
- Supermarket shop in Mallorca 70% more expensive than a year ago
- Prison for driver responsible for the death of a teenager on the Algaida road
- Balearics is for sale, over 91 hotels on the market