Spokesperson for the regional infectious diseases committee, Javier Arranz, said on Thursday that the coronavirus incidence rate continues to increase in the Balearics and that the increase is fastest in Ibiza, where the incidence is far higher than in Mallorca.
Ibiza heading increased coronavirus incidence in the Balearics
A "certain stability" in Mallorca
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers
- Skiing in Mallorca has never been so easy