Mallorca's cumulative test rate is lower than that for the whole of the Balearics.
Incidence rate in Mallorca and the Balearics is now "medium risk".
Vaccination without appointment in Ibiza.
Pressure is starting to tell in Ibiza.
A shortage of health personnel and beds in Ibiza.
President Armengol in Ibiza recently.
Pilar Costa, who is from Ibiza, speaking on Friday.
Mallorca currently has an accumulated incidence rate of 522 per 100,000 inhabitants in 14 days, but in Ibiza it’s soared to 1,838 and is forecast to reach 2,000.
Ibiza, where coronavirus cases are increasing.
In Ibiza, the numbers of cases continue to rise significantly.
Ibiza's positive test rate is twice that of the Balearics as a whole.
- Britons will have to pay to come to Mallorca from 2022
- More bad news for British residents driving in Spain
- Palma airport damaging Mallorca's image in the UK
- Tourist who dived into Magalluf pool was egged on by friends
- Enough is enough! Petition launched after UK driving licences banned in Spain for residents