According to consultants Colliers International, real-estate investment in the Spanish hotel sector fell more than 60% in 2020. The total investment was 955 million euros - 859 million related to the purchase of hotels, 64 million for conversion into hotels and 32 million for the purchase of land for hotel development.
A third of 2020 hotel investment was in the Balearics
320 million euros investment in the Balearics
Also in News
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Bank clerk accused of stealing foreigner´s two million euro fortune in Palma
- Yes, it does snow in Spain...even in September!
- New Nomad visa could result in surge of foreign families moving to the island
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update